Sunday, February 10, 2013

Take it easy.

I was told to take it easy of late, so that is exactly what I have been doing. 
Feet up and chilling out.

 
 
Late last year after going to the K&S show in Dublin I ordered some hexegons and although I do not have a clue what I am going to use these for, I have stitched a few in some of Karen at Blueberry Park fabric that she screen prints herself.  
 
I love the colours that she uses and  she has her own Etsy store that you can buy charm packs.  

 I'm looking forward to a parcel waiting for me this week when I get home.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely! I have my hexies in a box waiting for a project to be used. Every idea is welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bundle of hexies there E, nice fabric choices, going to check out that link! Take it easy! Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous. Aren't they therapeutic? I love making them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fabrics. Hexies are just perfect for a taking it easy project.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and do try my best to reply to them all.