Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mouthy part 2

 
I was lucky enough to get my name down for part two of Mouthy Stitches....and this is what we have to make...this tote bag by Skip to my Lou  for our secret partner..(which I have no clue of being yet)
 



I was thinking that I may not join up for this round as I have a  lot  on my list from  Bees and QALs and Swaps that I have joined of late.  I really need to write what I need to do down because I know that I am going to forget something. Really I thought that I would miss the sign up as I don't seem to get time to look through blogs during the week now. 
But when I saw the sign up began on Saturday, I thought what the heck.

So here is my lovely mosaic for Mouthy Stitches.
My favourite tote bags on flickr

I don't know why the links didn't show...help! much appreciated.
 
Organic?
Yep I like Organic


Erin

6 comments:

  1. I'm is the same position as I really shouldn't have signed up for exactly the same reasons. Must make a list too. Lovely mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many swaps, so little time! You'll be glad you did in the end ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great mosaic. I completely missed signups by a long shot!
    Maybe it's something to do with your html settings =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mosaic - gives a clear idea of what you like! I'm so glad you joined in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Erin, you put my bag in your mosaic, I love you, thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see what you make Erin. You are brave I think I have my hands full right now but I love to see my friends going into secret swaps!

    Um how many weeks until Christmas now?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and do try my best to reply to them all.