Monday, August 6, 2012

Now for some sewing....

Now lets hope that I can get down to some sewing..........
A few other things needed, and I have to go through my scrap pile and sort it out.

I was told that I can only take over one of the bookcases.... but  little does he know that I have taken over some of the next cupboard too...but yes I can see now that I think I need to get some sewing done to use up some of this fabric before I buy any thing else.



I also hope that I remember where I put everything.

Erin

10 comments:

  1. Yippee! Yippee! Can we have the MQGI retreat at your house? It's a lovely space :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Erin, I like your sewing space! not to mention your stash!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new space is gorgeous! How wonderful that you have a window right in front of your machine. And your stash is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lordy you lucky thing! (That stash must surely make up for the 1 Aussie gold!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the storage! It's all so neat and organised! Put little sticky notes on the doors to remind yourself where you have things stashed =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely....... dont you just love ikea i can always find something that i need when i go :)))your study/sewing room looks great !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep saying I'm going to sew from my stash buy somehow that new fabric just jumps into my shopping cart. I say use all the bookcases. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice!! I'm lusting after your cupboard! Beautifully organised :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Erin, a couple of things sprung to mind when I saw your post. Firstly I was delighted to have a peek into your new sewing space. You won't know yourself. Secondly my GOD I don't feel so guilty about my stash now that I've seen yours!!!! Ha ha ha, I'm tempted to just show this to my hubby for the next time he questions my buying problems :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great place to sew - go for it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and do try my best to reply to them all.