Saturday, July 23, 2011

This is all new to me

Well, this is all new to me. I'm not a big fan of Facebook so I really don't know how I will go with this blog too.  I have been putting the time to set up a blog page on the long finger so hopefully this will be one of many to come.
I started to take up sewing about a year ago when my sister told me that she was having a baby.  We started to look at little patterns and things to make.  Then the fabric obsession started......(Obsession is what my husband calls it) and with my new sewing machine (Christmas present) and a new cupboard, I have started to fill it to the brim with fabric that I know will come in handy one day.
What do I sew?  Well a little bit of everything but I am making more quilts than anything else....well trying to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and do try my best to reply to them all.