Saturday, March 17, 2012

Going Green


Happy St Patrick's Day!

Croagh Patrick, Clew Bay.  Co. Mayo
If you ever get the chance make sure you climb this mountain...The view from the top is magnificent.

Croagh Patrick,   Co. Mayo

How anyone does the walk to the top each year in bare feet....(yes I did say bare feet) is beyond me!

It was a 5 hour trip up and back down but the knowledge that there was a pub that could make me a hot whiskey at the bottom was what kept me going...

Sorry photos of my time up on top was when there was only film,
(This photo was a road trip last year.)

Now to the other gals out there in Ireland, enjoy your weekend and the extra day off on Monday....mmm some sewing is planned already. Happy days!

Erin

8 comments:

  1. Happy St Patrick day too. Enjoy that extra day off. Hey no Monday morning feeling for you this week! Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St Patrick's Day - Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are beautiful! Enjoy your holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St Pat's Day - and lovely pics of your beautiful country - hope to get there on day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures make me want to go to Ireland all over again! Happy St Patrick's day =D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and do try my best to reply to them all.