Friday, March 2, 2012

Are you Jealous?




Parcel is sent and on it's way.



While there was an excitement of sending it off,  It was even more exciting when this was waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday.

And this is what was inside.
My Mouthy Stitches Pouch made for ME, ME, ME!


I adored this when Hadley from Blind On A Rocket Cycle put thisup on the Flickr group.
 I fell in love with it straight away. 


I was in awe of these tiny little HST's and asked Hadley if she would write up a tutorial for the pouch.


 But I suppose she doesn't have to now as IT'S ALL MINE.......


 And I'm not giving it back!

Thank you very very much Hadley.  As you can see, I LOVE IT.
I didn't get a photo of my scraps this morning but just to let you know Hadley; Great selection and has already made me think about some other pouches.

Erin

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the contrast between rainbow and solid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! It was a pleasure to make for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you!!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a lot of work. A treasure for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not turning green at all (much!). This is a truly fab pouch, so glad you are the lucky duck to get it! Enjoy! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, lucky you to get one of Hadley`s makes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pouch is completely gorgeous! And I love that you would send a brown package tied up with string :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep! I'm jealous. Gorgeous pouch. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally jealous over here, too! Excellent pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an awesome pouch. You're so lucky !! =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so beyond cute! I'm in love with it too!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pouch!! How amazing are those tiny hsts!! She's so talented :)
    p.s. I'm not too jealous because I have a beautiful one that she made too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's gorgeous!!! Love and admire the tiny rainbow triangles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so lucky! Absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and do try my best to reply to them all.