Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bee a star!


I'm having a few days off work so am loving that it is raining cats and dogs outside...until I want to take a photo that is. Finally I got my September block finished off
for our latest blocks for the Modern Irish Bee....

Cindy at Fluffy Sheep Quilting was our Queen and what a block she had for us.


Now I do love HST's but I kept putting these off as I didn't want to rush them.
 I hope they will be OK for you Cindy
I promise they will be in the post tomorrow.

 Erin



7 comments:

  1. Cindy will love them - they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Cindy doesn't love them just send them to MEEEEE! Gorgeous but I fear they will not be coming my way :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful!!I generally procrastinate on HSTs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and do try my best to reply to them all.