I am back looking through my list of VERY wishful thinking that I was going to get ample amounts of sewing done each weekend....Ahhhh. No! Sorry Sarah...I think I must have just hibernated instead.
I am not even going to embarrass myself in letting you know what I have got done as the list of 'have nots' is so much bigger....
- A Hexagon Quilt (from Fresh Quilting by Malka Dubrawsky) What was I thinking, Let's scrap this as I have never even done a Hexagon let alone making 100 or more.
- A Simple Log Cabin Quilt. Just started this last week
- A Wonky Log Cabin Quilt. (from The Modern Quilting Bee Block Party by Alissa Haight Carlton and Kirsten Lejnieks) Ahh no...let's just scrap that altogether.
- A Swoon Quilt Umm I am meant to have started this with all the other swooners two weeks ago.
- A Windmills quilt (by Moda)
Well I did the HST's quilt instead so does that count?
- A Modern baby quilt (from Fresh Quilting by Malka Dubrawsky) No!
- A Uneven Coin Block Quilt. (from The Modern Quilting Bee Block Party by Alissa Haight Carlton and Kirsten Lejnieks) I have the fabric but ...ah No, not started that yet.
- Finish place mats...all 12 of them. Almost ,just three left to do.
- 3 x A line skirts for myself, (two for winter and one summer skirt when I hit the land of OZ for Christmas) 1 Done but I think I will forget about the others...I'm back from Oz.
- A few mug rugs for practice. No didn't do this.
- Some little dresses for my niece. I still have something to plan for this.
So really I have done very little.
I am currently trying to get some of these finished .... and am getting closer each day!
I am in awe of what sewing others can get done during the week.
I don't think I will ever be able to keep up!