So here is my list....I'm sure there will be some of you will chuckle at me and think "Very ambitious isn't she",.... but here it goes.
- A Hexagon Quilt (from Fresh Quilting by Malka Dubrawsky)
- A Simple Log Cabin Quilt.
- A Wonky Log Cabin Quilt. (from The Modern Quilting Bee Block Party by Alissa Haight Carlton and Kirsten Lejnieks)
- A Swoon Quilt
- A Windmills quilt (by Moda)
- A Modern baby quilt (from Fresh Quilting by Malka Dubrawsky)
- A Uneven Coin Block Quilt. (from The Modern Quilting Bee Block Party by Alissa Haight Carlton and Kirsten Lejnieks)
- Finish place mats...all 12 of them.
- 3 x A line skirts for myself, (two for winter and one summer skirt when I hit the land of OZ for Christmas)
- A few mug rugs for practice.
- Some little dresses for my niece.
So can you believe I actually have all the fabric for all these projects already. ( I need to stop buying fabric)....so it should be full steam ahead, until I realised there are 7 quilts on my list and only 4 months to do these in....Yes I had a good chuckle to myself...Really Erin, where are you going to get all this time? Should this be my list for the next year?
So Sarah, you may get back to me at the end of Autumn next year!