Saturday, January 23, 2016

A little bit of this.

Since Christmas I have had to make a number of little bags....


The Lined Drawstring Bag by Jenni Baker 

I don't have a separate play room for all the children's toys so I have had to improvise.  
Small toys aren't good for small hands and mouths so now we have a little bag for our Peppa Pig figures, a bag for the contents of a dolls house, and even a bag for the tea set.  


 Although it is great to keep them away from P they are also great to keep the one toy and all its bits together.

Thanks Jenny the pattern will be used over and over again.




11 comments:

  1. They are pretty! Lovely to see you here again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea, I used a lot of draw string bags when my children were smalll

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful to you because your article is very helpful for me to carry on with my research in same area. Your quoted examples are very much relevant to my research field.

    Interior decorators Westfield NJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! thank you for sharing this information, I am also want to introduce about something, If you want to see Funny Double Meaning Images then visit Our website I hope you like all pictures and don't forget to share with friends.
    Visit Site:-http://funlover27.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Appreciate you sharing, great article.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.

    Photo Editing Services

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Thank you for nice information
    Please visit our website unimuda and uhamka . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and do try my best to reply to them all.