Sunday, October 26, 2014

I know it's very early...but


Well yes I know that it very early but seeing that I am so slow at sewing and getting anything finished these days, I decided to get some stockings for Christmas done as soon as possible.
And yes it was nice to do a little project rather than thinking and planning time for a quilt to be made.

I'm not a big fan of Christmas fabric but when Cindy at Fluffy Sheep Quilting got this fabric in, I knew what I would use the fabric for and grabbed it with delight.

I did look around for some free tutorials for stockings but I ended up buying a pattern from Etsy.
although it was only pittance, it wasn't a great pattern and I did get frustrated with it and thought it  really wasn't written well at all.  (it didn't even have a list of fabric and supplies that are needed for that project.) but what attracted me to the pattern was the curly feet in the stocking so I kept with it and finished them over the week. 

There was only a few photos on IG of my progress, I find it difficult these days to be organised to have the camera out ready to show progress.



And yes you may be asking why there are two stockings made...well this little one will have first choice.... 


The other is for our next arrival...
 I am getting my hand sewing projects organised already.

Happy Sewing

Erin

11 comments:

  1. congratulations on the next model of baby button due! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super cute and the little one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, and those stockings will be well used over the next few years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Love those curly toes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow congrats! Love the fabric on these and they look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought that fabric too - really lovely and not overly Christmas. great design - love the curled toes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does this mean you are expecting another little one? Or just getting ready WELL ahead of time? Congratulations if there's to be another little button!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How have I missed this announcement! When is the next button arriving? In time for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's never too early. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Epilepsy,Hepatitis,Parkinson disease.Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and do try my best to reply to them all.