A productive day had here in my Kitchen....yes I did say my kitchen.
Although I do have my sewing room, I have realised that I have sewn less and less when the machine is set upstairs, so I got hubby to bring it back down to the table in the kitchen and look what has been accomplished this week.
My first attempt at the Tova pattern.
It was all going great until I have realised that there isn't enough fabric for the collar. Back to Hickeys on Monday.
I have left lots of room for bump to grow at the front but should have shaped the sides a bit too, but seeing the pattern was so easy and quick, I will be making another. Really I should have popped over before I started to Kerry's blog and checked her sewing tutorial series that was run last year. Kerry I will be back over at some stage.
I also got these finished today. Bee a bit Stingy blocks for Jan for the month of March....(yes I know, I'm crap at these bees)
And last but not least, I couldn't resist a photo of my ever growing Starflower blocks in the lovely sunshine today,,, something we have had very little of.. sunshine that is.