Saturday, March 16, 2013

Green all the way

My first blocks for my bee month came in this week...5 stars for you Karen.
And look at that.  It's the green blocks just in time for St Patrick's Day.
 
 

 
I have decided to start sticking them on my wall in my dining area for the time being...and look I put a bit of Guinness colour in too...

 
Another two colours are on their way...As you can see this is the first time that I have bee Queen Bee so I am quite excited when my blocks arrive.
 
Another parcel arrived this week...
 

 
A top secret project....no not really but I'll let you see what I got.
A rainbow of colours and my choice of solids...Kona.  Yum!
 
 
 
Have some time to do this but will not show you the end quilt until the project is finished.
 
 
Enjoy your weekend (It's a Bank Holiday weekend for us in Ireland...he, he!)
 
Erin

10 comments:

  1. Those scrappy stars look so fun! I really like them set on point like that. Your new project looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stars, and think I know what the project is - excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St Paddy's day. Nice stars too. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blocks, I'm going to finish mine today. Not much else to do on this snowy St. Patrick's Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect timing for your green blocks, hope you had a happy St Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How spirited of you!
    Can't wait to see more of your secret project :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun to be Queen - enjoy those packages! Those Kona colours look cheerful - stitch on girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and do try my best to reply to them all.